Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just Some Lines Challenge

I'm using another SVG Cuts file and I just love these 3D flowers!
from: http://svgcuts.com/
Vicki is starting a new challenge at Just Some Lines.  
This challenge is so easy.  You can GIVE THE GIFT OF FLOWERS with only one flower or you may give a basket of flowers.  In any case the focal point must be someone with flowers or the flowers themselves.  
I decided to go with the flower as my focal point.
http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-challenge-give-gift-of-flowers.html



I put together the Gerber Daisy from SVG Cuts for the flower
yellow and brown cardstock that I had for the card base and gerber daisy
Stampin' Up! crumb cake (it looks blue in this picture) and DSP from the Brights Collection
Stampin' Up! more mustard ink around the daisy
and the sentiment from Scrappy Moms

4 comments:

  1. love htis big flower...thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh love that flower and the sentiment says it all. Well done Kim it is a lovely, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card!! Thanks so much for playing at JUST SOME LINES this time!!

    ReplyDelete