Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Great Impressions - Challenge #2

I'm also entering this card in the Great Impression challenge:
http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-2lots-of-flowers.html
Here is my first entry for this challenge:




Digi stamps and paper: Doodle Pantry colored Easter Birdie, Easter Egg Sheep Basket, Quirky Bunny, Easter Fun paper
Nestibilities Decorative Elements
Shrinky Dinks (the 3 flowers top right)
Other flowers I had in my stash
Sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes punched with Modern Label punch

2 comments:

  1. Awww....this is super sweet...your image is a-dorable! Thanks for playing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love it! Thanks for joining us for the Lots of flowers challenge at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete