Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Followers

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Craft Show

Well...my first ever craft show in Leander went really well.   I really enjoyed myself and lots and lots of thanks to my daughter for all her help!  Its nice to hear such nice comments on my crafts.   We were in the group that wasn't able to set up the night before, so I was a little nervous having to set up the morning of.  So...we got up at 4:30 in order to get there at 6.  I was thinking there would be a line for those of us who could't set up the night before, but,  no line!   We were able to get in with the assistance of the Leander Baseball Team, set up and then cruise around to see all the goods!
It was a long day, but I loved it!   Loved seeing my name on the floor for my space  haha


and here we are, all set up


Each participant had to donate an item for the silent auction, which benefits the Baseball Team, here is my donation:


I hope who ever bid on it, likes it, its hard to tell in this picture, but the red pieces are crystals and the big piece are the Frosted Finishes Embellishments from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment