Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

For the Boys and DPDC24

I decided to make a shadow card for my little nephew who is turning 5!
I used the colored Clown Birdie from Doodle Pantry (http://doodlepantryblog.com/) and Down on the Farm digital paper from Digital Delights (http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/
cardstock from Stampin' Up! (http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kimmaclaurin/)
The sentiment if from My Pink Stamper
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Delightful Challenge For the Boys 
and
Doodle Pantry - DPDC24


8 comments:

  1. This is so cute. The colors and the card are awesome. I am becoming a following. Great to see a newbie. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this sure is a sweetie of a card! How precious. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card - love the colors and the shadow card is perfect for this - thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is fabulous, so nice to see you at Doodle Pantry for our June Monthly challenge. Love how you showcased the clown with-in a shadow box, wonderful work!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shadow box card - I've never tried one of these. The image is perfect for your nephew's birthday. Thanks for playing along at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect birthday card! Love the shadow box. You did a great job creating it. Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is really adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge last month!

    ReplyDelete