Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Less is More - Predominantly Purple


Couldn't pass this challenge up since purple is my favorite color!
Just love this Stampin Up Hello Doily stamp and in the center I used the 3 layer punch also from Stampin Up.  (its hard to tell in this picture but it really is stamped in purple, it must be the lighting in my room)
The stamp  Butterfly Kisses is from Scrappy Moms
Check out the Predominantly Purple challenge here: 
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim, what a fabulous stamp!
    I'm so glad we chose a good colour for you this time!
    Thanks so much for joining us and I hope to see you again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a fabulous card and image - it looks like a crochet doily

    Welcome to 2012

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning design, what a useful stamp to have. Woudl work for so many occasions


    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a brilliant stamp, gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is gorgeous Kim, a wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete